Alligator Bioscience Announces Capital Markets Day 2023
Lund, Sweden - Alligator Bioscience (Nasdaq Stockholm: ATORX) today announces it will hold a Capital Markets Day on December 1, 2023. The event will be hosted by members of Alligator's executive management team who will provide an overview of the Company's strategy, its prorietary and partnered assets, and its technology platforms.
Capital Markets Day Details
- Date/Time: Friday, December 1, 2023 at 2:00 PM CET / 8:00 AM EST
- Location: 7A Posthuset, Vasagatan 28, Stockholm, Sweden
- Format: In-person event to be streamed live
To attend the event in person, contact IR & Communications Manager, Greta Eklund, at email@example.com. Please note that the number of seats is limited.
The event will be live-streamed to Alligator’s Youtube channel, accessible through this link.
Capital Markets Day Agenda
- Overview of Alligator Bioscience: Chief Executive Officer Søren Bregenholt will present an overview of the Company's strategic direction and its prorietary and partnered assets
- Lead Asset Mitazalimab: Chief Medical Officer Dr. Sumeet Ambarkhane will provide an update on the clinical data generated so far by mitazalimab along with a broader view of the Company's CD40 program
- Key Opinon Leader: Dr. Gregory Beatty, Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, will explain the current treatment landscape for pancreatic cancer and the potential of mitazalimab to change the treatment paradigm
- Alligator's Technology Platforms: Chief Technology Officer Laura von Schantz will discuss Alligator's proprietary technology platforms Neo-X-Prime™ and Ruby™, including the pivotal role Ruby™ is playing in Alligator's research collaboration and license agreement with Orion Corporation
- ATOR-4066: Chief Scientific Officer Peter Ellmark will look at the progress Alligator is making with ATOR-4066, a third generation bispecific antibody targeting CD40 and CEACAM5, developed by the Company's Neo-X-Prime™ platform
- 4-1BB: Chief Medical Officer Dr. Sumeet Ambarkhane will provide the latest updates on ATOR-1017, Alligator's 4-1BB monoclonal antibody with best-in-class potential, and ALG.APV-527, a bispecific antibody with a tumor-directed 4-1BB agonistic effect being co-developed with Aptevo Therapeutics
Live question and answer sessions will be held after each presentation and CEO Søren Bregenholt will provide concluding remarks and present Alligator's strategic outlook at the end of the event.